Saturday, October 13, 2007

Having a vision.

I have a vision, i want to make a difference, i want to make things better.
I live outside, i see how things can be done here and i am wondering why i all of this can't be realized even in libya.
I am driving and following the rules here, in Libya " are you kidding, if i put the belt my friends will lough at me." I am writing my exams without trying to copy from anyone, in Libya " one of my friends got angry because i didn't want to help for the exams "
It seems that people have two personalities, one in Libya and one outside, i am looking for the straight, God fearing, responsible and honest libyan who is willing to try and work.
Is there anyone outside there who feels that i am talking to him and who wants to help too?
Let's us put the building blocks, let us find starting points.
Help us to point out the good and honest poeple to encourage them to stay like this so that they don't feel alone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

salamat :
If you think you are too small to make a difference, you obviously never slept with a flea.

I liked this comment too much , I posted here coz I believe in ur vision..

mani said...

and i believe in ur vision too :)

I am libyan.. 24.. and left the UK to come back home.

we need to talk.. i need to know who u are.

email me: alfasihammam@gmail.com :)

salam bro

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Libyan
Love your vision and agree wholeheartedly

libyan said...

Thank you Ibeebarbie