Monday, November 5, 2007

Learning from Mistakes.


In the past week i have made a mistake, i said something really ugly about another person, in my anger i didn't knew what i was saying, in my case writing, and by mistake the words reached the person i was talking about.
I never felt so shame of my self, i really had a bad time after that, waiting for the reaction from the other person. Now i feel better, i apologized and i really ment it, i think it was a lesson from my God, to try not to ever ever again say ugly words about someone else. If i want to discribe my anger, first i have to calm down until i can control my self, and second i will try not to use any bad words, even if the other person was wrong, i don't have to be as wrong as him, i will try to be just honest and subjective about what made me angry.

No comments: