Wednesday, December 26, 2007

If tomorrow never comes



Some of you might have heard this song by Ronan Keating. A wonderfull song, very nice melody and very nice lyrics, i just remembered when i was thinking of how should i start my post. A very nice love song, but this is not the reason why i like it. It is because of the question:
If Tomorrow never comes. If i would die tonight, what will happen?
This question is making some rounds in my mind. I was wondering about it.
If this is my last day, and if i would know it what would i feel? What would i do?
I think i would go crazy, thinking of all the things that i want to do in this last houres. But really, ask yourself are you prepared to die tonight?

Did i thanked Allah today for what i have?
Did i pray so that i can meet Allah without fear?
Have i read Qoran everyday, understood it and followed what it says?
Have i done what was asked from me, so that i can close my eyes and say the Shahada?
Do i feel satisfied with my life so that i can meet Allah sub7anah and be among the ones who He will look at them with (3ein El ra7ma)?
Did i return everything i took from others so that i don't carry any Amana with me?
Does my family know how much they mean to me?
Will they know that i love them, my husbend, my wife, my kids, my parents, brothers and sisters?
Will my friends miss me because i was a good friend for them?
Will my children know that i would have given my life to see them happy?
Will my wife/husbend know that she/he are the best thing that happened in my life?
If you will be able to say yes to all of this question you will be able to die now, if not!!!!!!

Imagine this....

You were sitting at home this morning, you were angry because your partner forgot to do something for you that you asked him to. You started to fight with him, you said bad words and left him hurt. You left the house, you didn't pray nor have you thought about Allah this morning. You started your car and then....... you died in a car accident. And then what?

Will you be able to meet Allah like this?
How will your partner feel when he thinks about the last moments with you?
What will the people say? will your close ones feel sad and miss you? or will you just be another one who just died?
Did you leave a hole in the life of those you know or not?

3 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

a good reminder, thank you

فراشة said...

غدا لن يأتي ابدا
فلو اتي
ماذا سنسمى اليوم الذي يليه

.........

انت مدعو للتصويت في مدونة
تصويت
taswet-butterfly.blogspot.com

blackstone said...

wonderful reminders. not many of us sit back and reflect like this everyday.